6.3.13

Too Faced Lip of Luxury and other sweet things


I do love my makeup, but I'm never much of a splurger and normally stick to my necessities of drug store foundation and mascara. As far as lipsticks go, I tend to go with whatever I happen to have already, or, once again, drug store brands. 
When there was a deal on HauteLook for a few of these Too Faced Lip of Luxury Champagne Essence lipsticks, the casing in itself was so pretty, I had to get one. Also after reading quite a few positive reviews that is. So here is my super positive review to confirm those ones I read!
The day I got the sex kitten color in the mail, which is what I am wearing in the first picture, I put it on right away. The color is a berry color with a subtle shimmer that is beyond pretty. The shimmer makes it a bit harsher to put on at first application, but it does not dry out your lips at all and the staying power is amazing! In that order I also picked up the more nude centerfold color which is a pinky beige. Really pretty, but I feel it would look a bit better on a lighter skin tone than my own.
After success with those first two, I knew I needed to get the drop dead red! I've been wanting the perfect deep, bluish red, and this seemed like the right choice. It did not disappoint by any means! Like the centerfold, it goes on super creamy and wonderfully pigmented. It actually moisturizes your lips! 
My only warning, the red does require first lining your lip because it will bleed a bit otherwise.
And did I mention it smells good? Because it does. An absolute winner, hands down. 




Also, can we all just admire my new favorite ring from Madewell. It's a kitty ring! I think I have very well managed to become a crazy cat lady without even owning a cat. Who would've thought it was possible? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails