17.8.11

Guest Post: Elyse of Give Me Bows


Hello lovely readers of Despising Life Is So Passe! I am Elyse, and I write a little blog called Give Me Bows. I was delighted when Theresa asked if I wanted to do a guest post for her while she is away on her fun trip! I hope she is having a really fabulous time ♥
 
 This is an outfit I wore to dinner on the weekend. Why on earth are you dressed up in stockings and a coat, you ask? Well, while Theresa is enjoying the last days of summer in sunny California, here in Australia we are experiencing the final days of winter! It's been a super cold few months, and I cannot wait to kiss my stockings goodbye and frock up in a cotton dress and peep-toe sandals.
Review Peony Lourdes dress, Alannah Hill coat,
ASOS back seam stockings, ebay heeled lace-up brogues
It's been particularly tough the past few months reading all the Northern hemisphere blogs and seeing all the pretty summer dresses, the gorgeous sunshine, the beach trips, the icecreams... while we are shivering away indoors, le sigh! On a more positive note though, when all the large online shops have their end-of-season sales to get rid of their summer stock, we get to snap up a bargain (or three) just in time for the warmer weather here! So in some ways we are very lucky indeed ♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails