16.8.11

Guest Post: Charity of C'est la belle vie


Bonjour! My name is Charity and I blog over at c'est la belle vie. Theresa generously asked if I would like to guest post for her while she is out of town this week and I of course accepted! I have been following Theresa's blog for a while now and love her combination of subjects like style, food, music, places, and film photography. The way she is daring with clothing and different hair styles is truly inspiring!








Last week, I got to take a break from the real world and spend a few days at my grandparents' home in Sandpoint, Idaho--one of my favorite places in the world. We spent the days talking, laughing, swimming, eating on the lawn, baking and playing.
My grandparents own a lot of property, just brimming with places to explore and play in. My siblings and I have the most wonderful memories of running through the apple orchards barefoot, eating strawberries off the branch, playing hide and seek in the forest, and eating the seemingly never-ending fudgsicles in my Nanny's freezer. Now that I'm older I can truly appreciate the beauty and innocence of my favorite place in the world!
Thank you for reading, and thank you to Theresa for asking me to post! I have lots more photos from my trip that will be posted on my blog this week, if you would like to see more. Au revoir loves!

Skirt: Thrifted
Belt & Tank: Target
Necklace: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails