10.8.11

Banana Republic: Mad Men

I just had to show you some of my favorites from an early preview of this collection. In all honesty, I'm drooling a bit right now. The new Mad Men collection, inspired by the television show,  that is being released this Thursday, August 11th at Banana Republic is just incredible! Makes me a bit proud to say I work there despite being a victim of retail. haha The quality of these pieces is impeccable and the design is just so classic and beyond lovely. I know I'm going to have to invest in a couple of these pieces myself! If you live near South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, make sure and stop by to check it out, and of course drop a hello and visit me in my own Mad Men-esque get up. ;) Also, they are going to be serving wine and such, a Mad Men cocktail party as they referred to it. I know I'm looking forward to it!
xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails