8.8.11

Outfit Favorites & Inspiration


Adeline Rapon, This Time Tomorrow, Sterling Style, Delightfully Tacky, Parfasseux, La Vie Inconnue

Here's a bit of inspiration to start off your week! I am surely on the lookout now for a structured, 50s style dress such as Krystal's or the pretty, vibrant, floral take that Elizabeth from Delightfully Tacky is wearing. The silhouette is just perfect! At the same time though, I still have a heavy weakness for those long sheer maxi skirts that just about sweep me off my feet!

Also, I have some ebay auctions ending today on some great pieces. Make sure to check them out here! A gorgeous maxi dress, a 70s vintage sheer dress, and a pair of Steve Maddens. Now aren't those just calling your name? xx

Have a wonderful week, loves! ♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails