12.8.11

Retro curls and platform pumps

 (dress- pink collection, heels- boutique 58)
As I said in my last post, we had to dress "Mad Men" style for the release of the new collection at work. And of course, I took full advantage of that and had fun with it. I threw my hair up in pin curls the night before, left them in over night and gave it a quick brush out in the morning to get that retro curl hairdo. This was actually my first time doing pin curls and it works like no other! Definitely going to try that again when in desire of some cork screw curls that definitely stay put!
I felt like this dress was a must for the occasion and paired it with my favorite black pumps. And of course, to completely put together the look, nothing works better than a classic cat eye and red lips. xx

Have a wonderful weekend, dolls! ♥

currently listening to: mama said- the shirelles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails