10.12.10

Wish List


 Here's just a few of the things that I'm madly adoring on my holidays wish list. Truly only a fraction of all the wonderful things out there I could wish for! It's always fun of course to receive, but I honestly look forward to finding gifts for others with hopes that they will genuinely love it. I know the search can be rather tedious and difficult when searching for the one thing that is "just right," so here's some great gifts for dad I came across at Brookstone.com. Gifts and bows aside though, I just love the feel of the holidays. Though we unfortunately don't get snow down her in southern California, I live right down the street from a mall, so the decorations they have surrounding it surely don't let me forget. Having just the right people around is what truly makes it all the more special.

What's making it onto your wish list these holidays? ♥

4 comments:

Jamie said...

OMG I want one of everything! Seriously great picks!

http://www.glamlatte.com

gee said...

i have been wanting #8 for forever.
but i think i might break my ankle walking in them. haha..
have a great weekend love
xoox

Ashley said...

I love that polka-dotted dress! I don't think it would look good on me though, because I'm quite top heavy. :| Hopefully you'll get it and I can live vicariously through you!

I purchased #8, by the way, and they were totally uncomfortable. Almost impossible to walk in (and it's not like I'm foreign to the concept of walking in tall heels), and not the best made. I got a pair that looks very similar from Jeffrey Campbell, and they are ridiculously comfortable. Just a head's up! I wore them here: http://2eyesinthemirror.blogspot.com/2010/10/turned-on-by-french.html And I know JC sells them in different colors...

Vanessa said...

I know everyone is wearing circle scarves, but the one you picked is just gorgeous! It looks so lush and creamy and my neck is begging me to buy it. I would be happy in that infinity scarf. Infinitely happy! Good selections, all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails