15.12.10

Bardot inspired


I found this editorial from Kurv Magazine to be gorgeous, definitely capturing the iconic Brigitte Bardot right down to the styling and the rich colors.

I'm lagging. To the max. I know. Being cameraless at this time is hardly motivating. I think you all can feel me on this. I've been on the grind between finishing up classes this week with finals, tons of baking, and attempting to plan a holiday party-ish thing. Oh and also, finally got myself a job at Ulta! Makeup, hair, and beauty products galore, it's just too good. ♥

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Love these photos! Gorgeous fashion! :)

Jamie said...

Yowza...these. pics. are. stunning!!

http://www.glamlatte.com

gee said...

i love these.
these are beautiful.
thanks for sharing.
xoox

boshi said...

The bracelet features a power balance mylar film encoded or programmed with different frequencies and from the testimony

react positively with the energy flow in the body. It has also been read to the right and left, is also the site of the mark that these bracelets were banned in some disciplines such

as surfing. The truth and all else, because no federation has banned the wearing of power balance.

They simply refused to brand partners.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails