28.12.10

Turn up the Tunes Tuesday (NYE edition)

Sing, sing, sing- Benny Goodman
Westside Story- EPonym & Esta
1999- Prince
Maps- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked- Ida Maria
  Fuck You- Cee Lo Green
Catch Me if you Can- Outasight
See You Later, Alligator- Bill Haley & The Comets
Night by Night- Chromeo
Runabout- Little Dragon
Senorita- Justin Timberlake

My goodness, this will be the last Turn up the Tunes Tuesday of 2010! For that reason, I decided to make this list up beat and fun, with tunes from the 1930's all the way to '10. Don't judge my including Justin Timberlake! I had to. Guilty pleasure, (along with *Nsync) always and forever.

Now, tell me, dolls, what were your favorite can't-get-enough-of listens from this year? ♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails