27.10.10

Featured Blogger: Bethany from Snakes Nest

You have no idea how delighted I am to introduce you all to Bethany from her blog, Snakes Nest. When I first met path's with her blog, I was blown away by the beautiful photography in her posts. I realized she is much more than just a gorgeous doe-eyed doll with great style, but a truly lovely and talented person. Just from the few conversations I've had with her, she is such a sweetheart. There's honestly nothing not to love about her! ♥

Give us a little something about yourself. What makes you you?
I'm a teen mom. That really is my life and who I am now, and I wouldn't give it up for anything. My daughter has made me a stronger person and helped me mature and grow in ways I never would have otherwise. So I would say, my daughter completes me :)

What made you initially start blogging? and your favorite thing about it?
I started blogging because my cousin and a few of my friends told me to. They said my life was too crazy not to share with the world haha. I think my favorite part about blogging so far is all of the feedback I get from people all over the world. Its really incredible how many amazing and beautiful people are out there that I wouldn't have even talked to in my life. I love feeling connected and sharing my life with everyone who cares to look. :)

What are some of your passions?
I have passion for life in general. There are so many things that I can do and nothing can stop me, ya know? Right now my passion is in photography, fashion, music, and acting. I just love capturing moments with my camera. I have been writing music since I was 6 and acting since I was 8.

Your photography is stunning! What or who are your favorite subjects?
Thank you so much :) My favorite things to shoot are portraits. My cousin was my favorite subject, but she moved away for college. So now my daughter has been in the spotlight the past couple weeks. Hopefully I can get my sisters to model for me again because there's only so much a one year old can do! haha

What influences and inspires the way you dress and what brought about your interest in fashion?
The way I dress reflects my mood of the day I guess. The Olsen twins have always been my inspirations in fashion. I absolutely love every one of their outfits. They both have different styles and thats perfect because my outfits go from feminine and pretty to edgy and dark.

What item are you lusting after right now?
Right now I really want the MONSTERR Wedges and the CALAH booties by Steve Madden. I love the military style shoe trend! I probably will never have them due to putting every bit of cash away in my savings to travel the world, but its good to dream right?
Sorry for making this so picture heavy, but how could you possibly mind, right? I really hope you enjoyed my featuring Bethany! Don't forget to check out her entire blog, Snakes Nest. You definitely won't regret it! ♥

6 comments:

Valerie said...

What a great interview, she's gorgeous! Going to check out her blog now. :)

Sanny said...

You have such a lovely blog! I super love all the information, music, pictures, and videos in your posts! And I love all these Bethany's pictures and interviews, amazing story! It's just like in those movies or story book!

Have a more than great one, darl! (:

Sanny's Head to Heart

Louella said...

interesting interview! great blog x

Sara said...

wow what amazing pictures! Thanks for doing this post, I am going to go check out her blog right now :)

Bethany Struble said...

thank you so much! im so blessed to have a friend like you <3

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

i LOVE that you loved my sailor moon gif lol. I almost died laughing the first time I saw it.
So I checked out Snakes Nest, her photos are STUNNING!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails