26.10.10

Turn up the Tunes Tuesday (Halloween Edition)

  I Put a Spell on You- Screamin' Jay Hawkins
Everything Goes to Hell- Tom Waits
This is Halloween- Panic at the Disco
It's a Dead Man's Party- Oingo Boingo
Some Velvet Morning- Primal Scream featuring Kate Moss
Bela Lugosi's Dead- Bauhaus
Monster Mash- The Misfits
Chainsaw- The Ramones
Crimewave- Crystal Castles vs. Health
Song for Dan Treacy- MGMT
A Nightmare on My Street- Will Smith and Jazzy Jeff
Bachelorette (RZA remix)- Bjork
Black Magic Woman- Santana

A little Halloween inspired mix up to add to your possible Halloween Party playlists? ♥
What have you got spinning this week, dolls?

2 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Monster Mash will forever be one of my favorite songs - I love it! I also love the song "I Put A Spell On You." So much fun!! :)

Sara said...

Oh how cool! A Halloween edition! These songs all rock, love "black magic woman"!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails