22.2.12

My little red boater hat



(hat- modcloth, dress- tobi.com, sweater- tobi.com, shoes- vintage) 

After lunch with Dave at a common favorite of mine, the Gypsy Den, we took a bit of a stroll. A stroll with a detour into an alley. Yes. Detours into alleys are totally okay-when they look like this. 
I'll admit, I'm guilty of not wearing the hat the entire time. Not because I didn't want to, no sir, but I didn't want it flying off in the wind! Sure, it would be worth running after, but I figured it would be best to avoid the situation all together. And do you know what made that chilly breeze more than bearable? This sweater! Most comfortable thing ever.
On a final-er note, I don't know what I was doing in that last shot. Anticipating a funky chicken dance, maybe?

currently listening to: johnny b goode- chuck berry

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails