16.2.12

Heart-shaped everything


(dress- material girl, thigh highs- sock dreams, shoes- jessica simpson dany, ring- modcloth)
Since these are outfit shots taken from Valentine's day, I am going to type this post as if we all are still in Valentine's day mode. I hope you all had a lovely one! Mine unfortunately consisted of class until 5pm, then work until 10:30pm. That didn't stop me from dressing up for the holiday though. I know I say this for nearly every dress I wear, but I love this one. Truly! The silhouette and fit is just perfect. And I've been dying for one with a heart cutout in the back after seeing this Alexandra Grecco design some time ago.

Tell me about the plans you had on your Valentine's day! xx

currently listening to: love- nat king cole (cover by jayme dee)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails