4.10.11

Take a walk in my jeans


(lace bodysuit- american apparel, bandeau- american apparel, jeans- f21, armband- nordstrom, shoes- qupid) 
I'm not normally a jeans sort of girl. Maybe that owes itself more to the fact that I only have a couple pairs that I actually like. Regardless, I always feel the need to pick a look up with another statement piece, which in this case would be my shoes. Seriously though, shoes have such a huge impact on an outfit--they can really make it or break it. Even on lazy days where I just feel like wearing a t-shirt like this and putting my hair in a braid, they truly lend a certain something to an outfit, as well as interesting accessories, such as the beaded armband I'm wearing that I love!
currently listening to: what you know (redlight remix)- two door cinema club

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails