7.10.11

Rainy day won't you stay a while


 
(silk button up- banana republic, pants- h&m, trench coat- old navy, boots- kenneth cole unlisted)
These photos are from the other day, oh, you know, when it was raining. As funny as it may sound, you have no idea how thrilled I am to be able to say that! It's finally starting to feel like autumn!
Which is also fantastic because it gives me a valid excuse to wear my trench coat I picked up last week. If I had to make a list of must haves for my closet, a trench coat would surely be included... even though I've gone my entire life without one... but that's besides the point.
I've been awfully busy. I like it, but then I don't. I don't know.  I would just like a rainy day to myself to read and get lost in my own mind.
But for now I'm off to figure out what I'm going to wear to the Little Dragon show tonight in L.A. and bake up some chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake- recipe will be up soon!

currently listening to: ritual union- little dragon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails