19.3.11

Change of thought

 
You know my previous mini-rants about how I love colder days and warm knits and such? Today made me realize I'm a bit over that and quite ready for Spring. Though I did slip on a set of sheer black tights, I felt like the rest of my look was very Spring-ish. "Spring-ish." What am I thinking? 
(denim shirt- thrifted, skirt- gift, bow- self-made)
The lace bow I'm wearing in my hair is indeed self-made. Actually one of things I will be putting up in my soon-to-come (I know how many times I've said this already, it's awful) Etsy shop, so give me a heads up on what you think! I just need to get around to getting pictures of everything and posting my listings.

The suitcase is just a fun vintage find I picked up at a flea market in Irvine about a couple months ago for $6. It's really too cute, though my mother actually called it my runaway bag. In that case, I would surely be making a getaway with style!
I'm honestly really excited for this weekend! I'll make sure to tell you dolls all about it. 
Have yourselves a fantastic weekend as well! ♥

currently listening to: i was made for you- she & him

9 comments:

Liza said...

I love your blog!! I'm over winter too, and I can't wait for some warm weather. I love the whole outfit!!

xL

Abbey said...

Love that bow! And the skirt is adorable. :) We seem to have some music tastes in common, because i love She and Him too! haha

Wall of Fashion said...

I like the 'spring-ish' look! ;) With that bow in your hair you look a bit like Christina Curry, don't know if you know her, she's Dutch.

xx Marije

Anonymous said...

great post!

The Decemberist said...

I can't wait for spring too! Time for dresses, skirts and shorts! Not to mention letting my toes see sunlight! :)

   ♥ Teresa ♥
- Pretty Dandy -

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love your outfit! Stunning!
I also love wearing knits, but here the weather doesn't support! Rawr!

xx
http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Cute look! Love the shirt combined with the skirt. :)

gee said...

i am kind of over winter..but i hate the HEAT so i am not ready for summer!
haha..i am a difficult person. :P
you look beautiful in these pictures.
the outfit is perfect.
xoox

Nnenna said...

I love the lace bow- it is super cute! Also, I'm feeling the springyness in your outfit! :D

star-crossed smile

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails