18.11.10

Despising Life is so Passé on The ABC's of College ♥

Good day to all you dolls! I was delighted when Catherine from  The ABC's of College asked me to do an interview for her blog and it was quite fun to answer all the questions. Want to get to know me a bit better, how my style has evolved dramatically over the years, a few of my fashion must-haves, and other fun little facts, you can check it all out here!
Also, give Catherine's blog a look too, a mix of college tips and fashion that are plenty useful and enjoyable! ♥

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Read it, loved it. I totally enjoyed your descriptive answers...so cool that you're going to college for something other than communications/journalism/something artsy AND you're a fashion blogger. I'm majoring in criminology/sociology and minoring in psychology, and I feel weird sometimes being like, "yeah, so I have a fashion blog," because I feel like it's completely unexpected, but that's what makes us interesting!

Anonymous said...

it was a great interview. it was really enjoyable to read. i'm actually in the midst of applying to college and i have no idea what i'm going to do yet.

fivetwocharm.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Great interview and tips! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails