7.9.10

Rock around the clock

Birthday week is over, but life is still perfectly enjoyable, nevertheless. Classes still haven't gotten too difficult... yet. I also have a bit of a change to show you dolls tomorrow. You'll see! Speaking of changes, I really feel the ole' blog needs a bit of that as well. Hopefully you'll be seeing some of that go into affect quite soon.
This coconut oreo cheesecake from the cheesecake factory was incredible, by the way. Perfection in my mouth, I swear.The way they decorated the plate was too cute to bypass a photo. I really need to start remembering to take pictures when I do things, so I get more out of a weekend than just cake...

Hope you all are finding plenty of reasons to smile this week. ♥
currently listening to:we get on- kate nash

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails