28.3.10

Life is filled with gray, but now he comes to me

First off, I just wanted to say thank for all your comments recently! I enjoy reading each and everyone of them and truly appreciate it. :]
I've had a few eventful past couple of days. Yesterday I had my first shopping trip in I'm not even sure how long with my friend Olivia, who has a blog of her own, One Time For Your Mind. I ended up coming home with five new dresses! I think I went a bit overboard, but I spent fairly little actually, so it was very well spent. I never find that many things at once!
 
(over-sized tank- american apparel, skirt- forever 21, black lace bodysuit- american apparel, leather jacket- ?)
It was a true spring day, so a breezy, over-sized tank and linen skirt was quite appropriate. Though the skirt was a bit of a regret after finishing off that meal AND chocolate coconut cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory with my cousin later on. Oh my goodness, I was just waiting for a button or zipper to pop from that skirt! 
I really feel the need to show you guys just how fantastic this vintage dress is that I picked up yesterday. I know the print is a bit of a Hawaiian floral, which I'm not usually partial to, but this dress was just too amazing! I can't wait to wear it, especially since it looks so much better on.
 

Also, here's some news for you dolls: I have decided as soon as my blog reaches 50 followers, I will be doing a bit of a giveaway to show just how appreciative I am of my readers. <3

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh I love your outfit and your new dress! I can't wait to see how you style it, and the others that you got. :)

the girl next dior said...

I love the outfit!!!! and the dress is really cute, and I agree that it's something that would probably look better on.

cute :D

Caylen said...

cute dress! love the outfit

xx cayliek.blogspot.com

t said...

Hot look! :)

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Mia Sumiati said...

The outfit is cool and i i like your dress! It's so beautiful and lovely!

Cheers
Mia
Riot Apple

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails