27.1.10

you taste so good today you'd get love from anyone


I got a call from the camera store today, telling me my prints are ready for pick up. I'm terribly excited. It's my first roll with my Diana f+. I'm not expecting anything good coming out of it, since I basically winged it without learning how to really use it completely. Nonetheless, I am excited. If they don't come out completely horrific, I'll make sure to post a few. These photos are not mine by the way, just wanted to make that clear and not take credit for other people's amazing work.
(I do not claim any of the above photos as my own.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol @ painted bicycle riding

Flashes of Style said...

Aww these are gorgeous. I love it :)

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Wow, what a lovely blog you have! I'm super glad I followed you over from your sweet comment!

farisita said...

what a great selection...

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Freakishly stunning photos! thanks for turning me on to her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails