28.1.10

Cherry bomb


I don't know if I'm the only one, but I'm definitely looking forward to this movie! At the same time though, I do wish Taylor Momsen would have gotten the role for Cherie Currie, but hey, Dakota Fanning is a good actress. It's just a bit odd as I'm used to her little girl roles. I've been a big fan of Joan Jett since my beginning ventures into rock and roll, so I think you can see why I am looking forward to this.

Dakota Fanning & Kristen Stewart
  The real Joan Jett: 1978
She completely blows my mind.

4 comments:

Kristen Gillette said...

Dakota Fanning looks so much older there!

Cafe Fashionista said...

You are SO not the only one looking forward to this movie - I cannot wait! And so funny...I instantly thought of Taylor Momsen for the role of Cherie as well; though I'm sure Dakota will do it justice!! :)

Anonymous said...

wow! that's them?! Great post!

Tanja Gotthardsen said...

Awesome!
Man I hope the movie gets available in Denmark, I'm a huge JJ fan. Not so thrilled that it's Kristen Stewart that portrays her, but maybe she's stepped it up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails