17.8.12

Taste Yummy Look Yummy: Kat Von D eyeliner review




 I know I don't normally do makeup review, but I needed to take the time to rave to you all about a couple products I have bought, used, and loved recently.
First off, I've been on the constant search for the perfect eyeliner for some time now. I got a wonderful recommendation for the Kat Von D tattoo liner about a week ago and was convinced enough to buy it the next day. I was not disappointed!
1. The precision of the brush is incredible. 2. The color is very pigmented. 3. It does not seem to dry out. 4. Unlike what I thought, it is an actual brush rather than a marker tip, which is perfect. 5. It lasts ultra long with absolutely no smudging whatsoever! 6. I have not found an eyeliner I can say I like better than this one!

My second love of the moment is this Bath Treats White Chocolate Mousse lotion. Every time I would go into the World Market store I would go smell it and use the tester because it is glorious! I finally gave in because who wouldn't want to smell that delicious all the time? I love having people pass by me and notice it as well. They have the body butter and body scrub available on the World Market site, which are just as good! Only one warning: I know you'll be tempted, but don't eat it.

One last thing, Ebates.com pretty much kicks ass. There is really no downside to using whatsoever. For example, purchase the Kat Von D eyeliner through ebates and automatically get 4.0% cash back. Same thing goes for cost plus world market!

*I am not getting paid nor have any incentive of writing any of the above reviews other than letting you wonderful people in on some awesome products and deals!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails