3.5.12

Green Love & Leopard Pumps



(cardigan- h&m, dress- uo, necklace- asos, shoes- banana republic)
What is this lovely color I have abandoned up until recently? Kelly green? I'll say kelly green. Who bothered to name a color Kelly anyway?
Enough of my rambling though. I picked this dress up during a shopping trip with my friend Mindy. It comes in array of lovely spring/ summer hues and the linen material is just terrific!
Another part of this I really wanted to share is my lipstick. I have been in need of new deeper red lip color and came across the new Revlon Colorburst lip butter in red velvet. It goes on quite nicely and is a wonderfully pigmented deep red, especially for a lip butter. Yay yay yay

I hope you all are having a lovely week! xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails