10.3.12

Curious Kitty blouse and faux leather skirt

(blouse- c/o sugarlips.com, skirt- h&m, shoes- boutique 58)
I'm just going to get straight to it. I am head over heels in love with this blouse. It has a bow, it's light pink, and, I mean, you can see the close up picture yourself-- look at that print! If it wasn't currently sold out, I would recommend getting it. Thank you to sugarlipsapparel.com for that!
Since the blouse is rather girly I had fun pairing it with this faux leather pleated skirt from H&M.
Unfortunately, I was informed that it was too short to wear to work. Oh well.
I've missed reading. Looking back at older posts of mine, I noticed a difference in my writing. It was better. And I realized, at the time, I was reading book after book. More recently, I just haven't created the time to do so. I decided to change that.Today I took up The Sun Also Rises by Hemingway. I've gotten a decent chunk into it once for the past couple years, but I never get through it because I end up having to return it or something along those lines. This time I'm determined to finish! It really is such a brilliant novel!
Okay, and these Very Mary Kate videos, I die.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! ♥





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails