3.12.11

Finally found something perfect



(sweater- old navy, blouse- bettie page boutique, skirt- american apparel, shoes- old navy)
Eggy on baggey with Davey. That was my Saturday morning and I liked it. Even though he looks like he's about to punch me in this picture. Also, our pet Pokey is making his debut appearance on the blog. He's ecstatic! You'll be seeing plenty more of him, I guarantee it. 
You know, I really feel that Old Navy gets a bad rap. I mean, I used to be one of those people who gave it a bad rap for quality and the outdated or poor styles they carried, simply out of ignorance because all that would come to mind to me before were those annoying Old Navy commercials with "fleece for the entire family." Recently though, I'll admit, I've purchased quite a few things from there that I really REALLY like. Like these sparkly flats! And this crew neck sweater is perfect and exactly what I had been looking for. It's actually the same one I featured in my last post all about crew neck sweaters! 

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! xx

(I cannot get enough of this song right now!)
currently listening to: hard to concentrate- red hot chili peppers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails