16.11.11

Little bit of Litas in my life

(hat- uo, dress- f21, tights- we love colors, shoes- jeffrey campbell)
Look at me, staying some what on top of my blog! Truly pat on the back worthy, I would say. It has still be quite busy for me, but I squeezed in some time to take some shots a couple days ago. I mean, I had to since I JUST received these beautiful woven Litas on Monday! Everything I've heard about these guys is completely true, they are ten times as amazing to see in person and are surprisingly extremely comfortable. You almost forget you're wearing heels! A friend of mine made a comment saying it looked like I was wearing baskets on my feet. All I have to say is, these are the best baskets ever!
Also, these tights from We Love Colors are incredible! They are very durable and at the same time not too thick. I've been wearing them so much I might have to order a good handful more to get me through the chillier seasons.
Have a wonderful Saturday! xx

currently listening to: the desert- benjy feree

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails