25.10.11

Sugar, sugar

Does anyone else ever have the issue where they are determined to take outfit shots because you truly love your outfit that day but are pressed for time so you're rushed and then you load the photos onto your computer later that night and realize you don't like any of them but by that time you're already looking like a hot mess and the lighting is horrible. Yup, that happened to me.
A slightly unsuccessful return to my blog I suppose. My posts have been sporadic and honestly, it does bother me and I miss my routine, but I've been so terribly busy. I feel like I mention this ever post, but it's true! I miss you all! 
Okay, now time to get back to my accounting homework. (Boy, do I despise accounting.)
Hope you all are having a great start to your week! ♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails