4.8.11

Product Review: Misikko Hana Air Hair Dryer

So first off, I will admit, I was more than hesitant to believe that any hair dryer could be better than the next. I mean, a hair dryer's a hair dryer for goodness sake! Notice the past tense in that first sentence, because I am not exaggerating, this fabulous HANA Air Premiere Hair Dryer that Misikko so kindly sent me DEFINITELY changed my opinion, not all hair dryers are created equal, because this baby is amazing!
Now, to set the record straight, I had previously given up actually trying to dry my hair some time ago. More often than not, using a hair dryer would simply send my hair into a chaotic state of frizz. As you loves know from some of my outfit posts where my hair isn't exactly "done," a have a ton of hair and not only that, but it can get quite poofy and have its days of near afro-ness since it is curly/ wavy. Okay, but see this picture of me to the right? Not to toot my own horn, but it looks more than decent right? THIS was all simply after using a hair dryer. This made me realize why Misikko has it listed as one of the best proffesional hair dryers. It didn't take anything else to it other than that. My hair honestly looked nice and shiny, and actually healthy. It didn't look frizzed out or fried by any means. What was even better was that it was actually extremely quick, especially in comparison to other times I have attempted to dry my hair with a hair dryer. I swear, it cut the time in half at least. It's really quite powerful, but at the same time doesn't make it feel like it's drying out your hair. 
Now, I'm fairly good  at BS'ing, but this, this is something I just couldn't, nor would I ever recommend to you dolls something I didn't believe in myself. This recommendation doesn't even stop at my blog, I have extended it to people I actually talk to daily. Judging based off of this product, I am sure that Misikko in general would lend plenty of positive results with their other products, including their ceramic straighteners.

xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails