17.6.11

Woody Allen swag

Since I'm pretty darn close to blind and was in desperate need of some new glasses, I was ecstatic when I came across BonLook's selection! They carry quite a few vintage inspired frames, which I love. After searching through them all I finally narrowed them down to these Simply Fabulous frames! This is honestly the first time I can honestly say I love my prescription glasses!
If you follow me on twitter, you've probably already seen these guys I have sitting on my face. I feel this certain Woody Allen vibe when I wear them. I'm not going to lie, I dig it. 
(shirt- american apparel, pants- h&m, loafers- vintage from Myriad of Mischief on Etsy)
And I'm beyond happy to say that the little trick I mentioned in my previous post did work on my loafers! Plus a little wearing around the house, and they were good to go and definitely comfortable.
Things have been going so well for me this week! I am beyond grateful. I just got a new car earlier this week so now I can actually get around without making people my temporary taxi. Of course, with that comes so much more responsibility, but I think it's about time I take that on anyways. I feel a little bit more grown up now. (:
Just a little though.
Have yourselves a spectacular weekend! ♥

currently listening to: search your heart- pete yorn & scarlett johansson

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails