4.3.11

Feathered Enchantment: Pixie Glamour


When I crossed paths with this Etsy shop, I couldn't help but feel enchanted myself by the near mystical beauty of these gorgeous pieces. Rachel, the creator of all these wonderful handmade assortments of color and feathers of variation so uniquely combined has truly managed to make what is commonly called an accessory into a masterpiece. Having been on the search for a pair of extra long feather earrings myself, I can't say I've spotted a single set quite as lovely as Pixie Glamour's. 
Along with earrings, there is also quite a selection of other headpieces that draw along the same lines as far as unique beauty that will leave anyone in aw. Anything from this shop is truly a treasure of enchantment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I ADORE pixie glamour, always have! I've had a pair on my wishlist for months...totally want to buy same. love those third ones you featured!

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails