19.10.10

Turn up the Tunes Tuesday

  Modern Nature- Sondre Lerche
Daydreamin'- Lupe Fiasco
Heartbreaker- Led Zepplin
Talking Bird- Death Cab for Cutie
So Much Beauty in Dirt- Modest Mouse
Me and the Bean- Spoon
As Time Goes By- Billie Holiday

What can't you stop listening to this week, dolls? ♥
Don't forget, I'm still featuring a photo of the week at the start of the post in place of the photos I normally find. To be included, email me your picture, name, and link and you can be chosen for Photo of the Week! Make sure to submit them before 11:59 pm PST on Sundays.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lupe Fiasco is God!

Imperfect Item

Abbey said...

The Weepies newest album and Jesse Thomas!

Aaaand I love Spoon!

The Blinding said...

Lissie-When im alone (live version)
Nirvana-Come as you are
The Smiths-Bigmouth Strikes Again
Lorraine Ellison-Stay with me
The Libertines-The good old days

been on my mind all week!!!!! love your choices x

rosiecheeks1125 said...

loved them all and just downloaded lupe fiasco

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails