31.7.10

Bows and lace on a sun lit day

I just could not hold off on showing you dolls the new shirt I got at the Bettie Page boutique while in San Francisco! I have to say, it was quite a splurge, but  I am positively in love with it. The bows, the lace trim, and the navy color are too perfect! I'm sure you'll be seeing it again soon.
(blouse- bettie page, skirt- american apparel, knee highs- american apprel, hat- modcloth)
These pictures seem a bit off to me because my hat was titled a bit too far back.They were quite rushed because I really didn't want some passerbys walking through, thus creating an awfully awkward moment. Being stuck in a suburban neighborhood really leaves me with an extremely small choice of locations though. Does any one else have this issue? On a completely other point, I'm so excited that I won the Rock Paper Vintage giveaway through calivintage! Thanks so much to both of them for that! I can't wait to pic out some things from her lovely shop!

Well anyways, have a wonderful weekend, sweets! ♥ 

currently listening to: love me two times- the doors

1 comment:

Raquelita said...

Oh, I love the blouse! I just moved to a new (much smaller) town, and I am already feeling much more self-conscious about taking photos for my blog even in my own yard. Oh, well, I'll get over it eventually.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails