7.3.10

Lalalala

Hello loves. It is now March 7th, and I have been away from my blog for a bit over a month now. How I do miss it! Things are much better now, and life is running smoothly for the most part. Therefore, I have decided to start up again!
Some updates:
  • I got my camera fixed!
  • I have been doing a few DIY's since I've been gone.
  • I cut my fringe. 
  • I am admitting that I am a complete nerd, and have become reconnected with playing Pokemon yellow.
  • I have overcome my disliking towards pink, and have actually been embracing it quite a bit recently.
  • I also got some oxfords that I have been lusting after finally! To my disappointment though, they are a bit small and I have to wait until I get the appropriate size in the mail. 
  • I have officially ripped every pair of tights that I have, which is not exactly something I wanted.
  • And of course, you can see the visible changes I've made to my blog a bit. Still in progress though. I do prefer this header more, but I feel it needs tweaking. What do you think?
  • Lastly, I am beyond ecstatic that Gossip Girl is finally coming back on! I'm sure I'm not the only one. :]
Now I will continue on with my superbly lazy day and wish you all a wonderful week. <3

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails