25.1.10

golden love

I'm on a bit of a role with this headband making. I actually really like how this one came out!
This one I simply used a thick black elastic band and sewed on the netting that I spray painted gold and a white flower I found.
Here's how it came out:

This horrible picture quality is really bothering me.
I haven't done an outfit post in a while, so this webcam shot I suppose will have to do. It's odd to think that I've never worn shorts with tights before this. I ended up quite liking it.
sweater- forever21, shorts- h&m, sheer tights- urban outfitters, heels- steve madden
And I have to ask, has anyone ever had the feeling where they try something on again after a long time and it makes you extremely happy because it suddenly seems to fit you so much better? That happened to me today! I had these shorts stashed away that I don't believe I've worn for probably a year really, and they fit me so much better! I love that. haha 

11 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I believe you should open an Etsy shop and sell your headbands through there - they are absolutely stunning. I adore big headbands at the moment. Oh, and what fabulous shorts! That very same thing has happened to me quite frequently - it's like going shopping in your very own closet!! :)

Kristen Gillette said...

That headband is so cute!

I second the etsy comment, it's one of my favorite websites to buy stuff and I think that you'd definitely have some business.

Behind The Seams said...

pretty headpiece!

Jolie said...

I adore headpieces/headbands! Started following your great blog! xoxo Jolie

M. said...

so cute!


lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

Court Jean said...

wow, that's really cute. I would definitely buy that.
-court

Anonymous said...

I usually despite headbands but they look dope on you. :)

vivrant--thing said...

Damnit, that was me! Hopefully my account shows up this time.

Angela said...

oh cute headband.

Sara said...

I agree with the first comment. I know everyone and their Mother have Etsy accounts, but It would be something to do, and your headbands are super cute!

TM said...

Very beautifull!!!!!!


http://aygenart.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails