5.9.09

hello world

so my 18th birthday was this this past tuesday. how exciting, i'm legal!
but realistically, that makes it no different from any other birthday since i have no desire whatsoever to go out and buy a pack of cigarettes. and trouble just seems that much more acheivable in the adult world.
i woke up to a lovely sunflower (my favorite flower) at my door and a card from my boyfriend, which initially set the tone for the rest of the day though.
and i also got to eat this incredible coconut cake. mmm. another one of my favorites.
it's sad, yet noticeable how with each year your birthday seems to lose some importance, except when you reach like 100 years old,especially in hispanic families. it's like.. dammnn you made it this long off of frijoles?
but either way, it doesnt take much to make me happy :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails