12.2.11

Versatile blogger vlog, for better or for worse

 Hello, welcome to the awkward world of Theresa. (I really need a nickname. Coin me one and I'll love you bunches?)
This is extremely late, but what more could you expect from me? Explanation is in the vlog! 
How funny. I made a vlog. I made a vlog. What is this world coming to? Oh well, if you have any other questions you'd like me to answer, formspring it!

Thank you Miss Ashley from Milk Teeths for passing this award onto me! Even though this was ages ago! 
Passing this baby onto some lovelies:
  1. She is Sara
  2. Lulapalooza
  3. Previously Owned
  4. Holland 1945
  5. Yours Truly, x
  6. Louder than Silence
  7. Silhouette Girl
The Rules:
 1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass it along to 7 other blogs you recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipient a note, telling them you awarded them the award

Hope you all are having a astronomically wonderful weekend! ♥

3 comments:

aliboo! said...

thank you so much! and now I am a new follower! you're adorbs!

SMASH said...

haha aw you did it, and in vlog form too!! So your a cold weather gal huh? I'm definitely not but it is annoying how freakishly hot it has gotten these past few weeks! I swear we had like 2 weeks of legit winter (when it was raining buckets and buckets...) but the weatherman is sayin that this coming week will be rainy so who knows...

xx
MILK TEETHS

She is Sara said...

First off, I am really pissed because I am only able to use my work computer until the internet is available at the house which won't be until the 26th!!!

I might have to bring my lappy to the school so I can watch this because I want to so bad! GRRR!!

Thanks for tagging me too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails