20.9.10

Sweet as a gumdrop

Special thanks to the lovely miss Jamie from Glam Latte for honoring me with this sweet little award! ♥ Quite honestly, it put me in the mood to whip up a delicious batch of cupcakes.
So I suppose the rules are:
1. Post who gave you this award.
2. State ten things you like.
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment.

So here are my 10 things that I couldn't manage without!(in no particular order):
♥ Shoes of all sorts
♥ Music!- whether it be classic rock, blues, underground hip hop, or the smooth tunes of Robert Francis- I love nearly all of it.
♥ My boyfriend of course!
♥ Making  friends
♥ Polaroids
♥ The work of Sylvia Plath, John Steinbeck, and so many other incredible artists of literature.
♥ Gossip Girl
♥ Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha
♥ Cookies- oh goodness my sweet tooth!
♥ pin- up style

10 bloggers I am passing this award to:
Lulia from La Jolie Julie
Danielle from Danielle Du Jour
Kaitlin from Buffalo Stance
Sara from She is Sara
Lindsay from Lindsay Out Loud

Have a wonderful week, dolls! ♥
currently listening to: the police and the private- metric

8 comments:

Rorie said...

Congratulations on your award.
I too, am a fan of Slyvia Plath's work!

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

you are so sweet! thank you!!
ps-i LOVE gossip girl ahh, usually im reluctant to admit that, but since its on next im pretty excited :)

Bethany Struble said...

how cute!!

Allegra said...

aww, thank you so much! :D

Panda! said...

Oh gossip girl <3

Iulia Romana said...

Thank you dear one, you are so kind ! Huugs and I'll wait you on my blog to check out my answers :)

She is Sara said...

Cookies!!! Nom nom nom :P I think we are the same with music, we like a lot of different stuff :)

Thanks for tagging me :D

beeble said...

well done on getting the award!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails