20.1.10

Lovely days

So some good news for the day, I just received an award from the lovely Allegra from It's On With Allegra B.J
I thought it was awfully sweet of her, as I find her blog so much more glorious than my one. I would definitely recommend anyone to go check it out. Much love and thanks!

So now here is my list for some who I feel truly deserve this award:
Jen from jennifhsieh
Andrea K. from blonde bedhead (I just recently found her blog, but can't get enough of it now!)
Kristania from monochromachic
Sara from She is Sara
Erika from Practical Princess
Bonnie from Flashes of Style
You all are amazing :)

The rules of this award are as follows:

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.

2. Pass the award on to approximately 15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!

3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

currently listening to:  sally all my days- alyse black



14 comments:

Practical Princess said...

Oh thank you so much! It means the world to me! So... I have to accept the award, then post my favorite 15, when do we know who won?

Theresa said...

Of course, you deserve it. :)
Yeah, that's pretty much it. I'm not sure if it's so much as if someone wins ideally, more of a matter of showing your appreciation for other bloggers and their blogs and something along those lines. :)

Practical Princess said...

Thank you again! Well I decided to pass it along to everyone! haha I'm new to blogging and I love everyone's blogs... so everyone wins! haha I did mention your wonderful blog tho.

Oh I like your headband post btw!

Theresa said...

That's sweet of you :) I'm fairly new to blogging as well and I definitely believe yours deserves more hype. It's different because it doesn't just focus on fashion. I love it!
And thank you!

Practical Princess said...

When did you start blogging? I love how blogging gives people a way to release inspirations, thoughts, feelings... its so liberating to be creative in your own way. And it's a great way to make friends!

Theresa said...

I didn't really start consistently blogging until a couple months ago. When did you start?
And I completely agree with you. Those are the basic reasons why I started. And yes, you definitely meet so many lovely people through blogging!

Practical Princess said...

hmmm I started blogging in October I think. It's been a great ride! And it's been so nice meeting you =)

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

congrats!

Delightfully Tacky said...

Oh thanks!!

C. said...

congrats on the award!! I love your blog :)


xo,
owl-wings.blogspot.com

andrea k said...

Aw thank you so much!!!! <3333 and congrats on receiving it yourself!!

Sara Lynn said...

Congrats and thank you!!!! This was very sweet!! :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Oh, thank you so, so much for the award darling - you are truly the sweetest thing ever! Absolutely adoring your blog - it is too fabulous for words!! :)

Jen said...

thank you for the amazing award, theresa! :) you definitely deserve it. and i love that quote in the last image, it's so inspiring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails