4.1.10

i love chu

I haven't done much blogging recently since I've been a bit under the weather and rather busy and stressed. I had a job interview Saturday which I'm really hoping I got the job. I truly, desperately need it. I should have gotten a shot of what I wore to my interview but ah, that didn't quite happen. I may recreate it just for that reason though.
Since he will be my company for the day, as I am stuck with this dreadful sickness at home, I figured you all might as well meet him.

This is Chu, my pet panda. I'm not sure why he ended up with that name. You all are probably going to think I am terribly odd after this. He was a gift from my boyfriend for Christmas and works as a sometimes not so efficient substitute for the lack of his presence. haha Since nothing beats the real thing.

Much thanks to Jen and Sara for the supportive comments on my 2010 goal :) I'll keep it updated.

Oh, and I just created a formspring. I found the concept of it sort of interesting. So ask any questions you want, anonymously or not, whichever you prefer. Anything at all. :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

aww chu is adorable. and you're right. nothing can beat the real thing. :)
hope you feel better soon! and i hope you get the job. crossing my fingers for you!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Adorable blog! I'm loving it so far! Can't wait to continue reading! Cute panda too! Hehe!

theblondeonewhohikes said...

haha that panda is adorable!
love the blog xx
-court
http://theblondeonewhohikes.blogspot.com/

monica w said...

chu is SO CUTE!

i hope u feel better soon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails